My Maths Help
To ensure that MyMaths is able to run correctly on your computer please see the below guidance on setting requirements:
- A pop up blocker is the only software that we know of that will prevent a new window from opening. You must allow MyMaths to use pop ups on your machine. In your internet browser a warning bar appears across the top of the page telling you that a site is trying to use pop ups, you should click on this bar and choose 'Allow.' (Set to ‘Always Allow’ to prevent this from happening again.)
- The MyMaths content is written Flash, therefore you need to have Adobe Flash installed. Please visit their website to download the latest version - https://get.adobe.com/flashpla
- It is also a good idea to add MyMaths to your list of trusted sites. You can do this by accessing your internet options, clicking security and then selecting trusted websites.
- If you have anti-virus software installed on your computer this can sometimes override computer settings. Make sure to allow pop up’s on your anti-virus software.
My Maths is currently moving away from using Adobe Flash Player until this has been done you can use it on iPads/Tablets in the following way.
- Download the Puffin Academy app (free).
- In the search tab in the top right hand corner, type MyMaths
- Three tabs will be brought up, all with the same logo.
- Click on MyMaths, which is in the middle.
- Click on the web address next to where it says launch.
- Login from this screen.